Are you interested in a career at First State Bank of Uvalde?
We are seeking motivated and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our company and improve shareholder value. As a member of our team, you will receive training and skill development, not to mention a wonderful array of benefits.
Whether you have banking experience or are new to the industry, we invite you to inquire about our current openings. We will assist you in determining the best fit within our organization.
If interested send your resume by Postal Mail:
First State Bank of Uvalde
ATTN: Operations Dept.
P.O. Box 1908
Uvalde, TX 78802
E-mail resume to Patti Kruciak, VP and HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your resume, please fill out an FSB Application (click link below to print application):
First State Bank of Uvalde - Main Bank is looking for a Loan Operations Specialist
The position of Loan Operations Specialist is responsible for providing operational and administrative support for the banks’ lending function. This person must be detail oriented and be able to complete task in a timely and efficient manner. Must possess good technical ability and be proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel applications along with establishing proficiency with the bank’s core system and loan documentation platform. This person must have a strong sense of urgency with regard to day to day responsibilities, given or impromptu task arising out of internal or external service issues or concerns. Must be able to retain information and make satisfactory steps in growing and taking ownership of their position in the department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of bank regulations pertinent to lending.
- Processes all new, renewed and extended loans in the bank’s core operating systems.
- Prepares new loan file or organization of existing loan file.
- Processes and posts sold and purchased participation loan payments as received.
- Assists with requests during audits and exams.
- Prepares loan files and assists with filing documents in existing loan files.
- Daily payment processing as needed.
- Cross-trains in all functions of Loan Operations as assigned by Supervisor. Provides a high level of customer service when responding to inquiries both internal and external, provides necessary resolution as appropriate.
- Processes paid out loan files
- Monitors insurance and collateral tracking
- Assists with general ledger transactions and balancing
- Assists in the daily scanning of loan and financial documents
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
First State Bank of Uvalde - Main Bank is looking for an Account Service Representative
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
- Maintain account stability by acting as a full-service representative including servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
- Will have extensive contact with customers and public and is to conduct oneself in a manner that will enhance the image of the Bank.
- Offer the Bank's products, promotions or services to the customers on a regular basis up selling when appropriate.
- Monitor customer flow ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
- Organize and maintain various consumer banking files ensuring that files are complete and up to date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Ability to travel to other locations, as requested by management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Competencies and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of deposit accounts and transactions.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively and positively interact with all internal bank organizational levels and customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and proficiently.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Good organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with deadlines and time pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Ability to work with customer information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to carry out complex written instructions.
- Ability to read and understand complex regulations.
First State Bank of Uvalde Main Bank is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Customer service to vendors and employees who contact the department in a professional and friendly manner
- Handle all aspects of the Bank’s high-volume Accounts Payable processes
- Responsible for Bank wide office supply inventory and ordering
- Assist Accounting Team with a variety of projects as requested and complete other duties as assigned.
FIRST STATE BANK OF UVALDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
GOOD CREDIT IS A MUST
CREDIT REPORT IS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT
First State Bank of Uvalde - Main Bank is looking for a BSA Analyst.
This position is responsible for the oversight and general functions of the bank’s BSA/AML/OFAC monitoring to ensure compliance with the regulatory guidelines and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze accounts for unusual or suspicious activity through the use of various reports and alerts generated by the bank’s anti-money laundering system.
- Conduct account investigations and research in an effort to address any account irregularities and determine whether escalation is warranted.
- Process alerts by making a determination to clear or to escalate for further investigation based on an analysis of findings.
- Document all findings in a centralized case management system to ensure complete documentation is secured and maintained as required by law.
- Communicate with Bank personnel and management on CDD/EDD deficiencies detected during the account monitoring process.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance; attend BSA training as assigned by the BSA Officer
- Review of the high-risk accounts
- Review OFAC potential hits;
- Prepare, review and submit Currency Transaction Reports
- Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, according to the needs of the Bank.
Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
First State Bank of Uvalde - Leakey Bank is looking for a Full Time Teller
- Represent the bank in a courteous and professional manner
- Alert with ability and desire to learn technical aspects of the position
- Customer oriented
- Cash handling experience a plus
- Excellent oral communication Skills
- Flexibility to report to work and assist other branches
Competitive Benefit Package, Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this position, please contact Patti Kruciak, VP & HR Director email@example.com.